Shiv Nadar University, Noida, Uttar Pradesh Advertised Officially for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Associate Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 22nd April 2019
College Name: Shiv Nadar University
About College : Shiv Nadar University is a multi-disciplinary, student-centric, research-focused university offering a full range of academic programs at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral level. SNU’s multi-disciplinary curriculum provides students a strong foundation in disciplines in the humanities and social sciences, natural sciences, technology and engineering studies, communications and management, while enabling them to gain mastery of a subject of their choosing. Taught by world class faculty, undergraduate education at SNU is designed to develop students with the breadth of vision, knowledge, skills and attitudes required to succeed in the careers of the 21st century.
Job Title: Associate Professor
- Organization Behavior and Human Resource Management
Qualification: Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade. Ph.D. degree in the field relevant to Chemistry.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline with first class
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- A minimum of five years of research and teaching experience in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry, excluding the period of Ph.D. research, with evidence of significant number of published work in highly reputed refereed journals as books /book chapters and/or research papers. Thesis supervision of at least one of PhD and M.Sc./M.Phil./M.Tech./UG students.
- All the Candidate must Perform 5-10 Minutes Board Presentation
- Personal Interview
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Last Date : Immediately
Scale of Pay: As Per College Norms
Apply Mode : Online
How to Apply: Interested candidates may send apply online through following link
To Apply: ONline submission
Share this Job with your friends