Post Date: 3rd November 2018
Name of the College: Shreeyash College of Engineering and Technology
Job Title : Assistant Professor/Non Teaching
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
Qualification: M.E/M.Tech/Ph.D from reputed institutions as per AICTE Norms.
Experience: 5 to 10 years
- A minimum of two publications from SCI journals is desirable for Professors/ Associate Professors.
- Proven experience in conducting international conferences/ FDP/ Workshops.
- Proven experience to lead a team of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should serve in this institution for at least two years.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
- Lab Assistant- Engg/Pharmacy
- Public Relation Office
- Store Keeper
- Chief Accountant
- Accounts Assistant
- Clerk/HR Asst
- Security Officer
- Boys Hostel Rector
Job Location: Aurangabad, Maharashtra
Scale Pay: As per the norms
Apply Mode: Email/Postal
Last Date: With in 7 days from 3rd November 2018
Website : www.sycet.org
How to Apply: Interested candidates are request to send the resume with necessary documents to the following Postal address or by email with in 7 days from 3rd November 2018.
Shreeyash Pratishthan’s Auarangabad,
Gut no.258 (P), Satara Parisar,
Near SRPF Camp, Beed by Pass Road,
Tal. & Dist- Aurangabad. Pin – 431010
Ref: Advertisement on Lokmat dated on 3rd November 2018
To View Advertisement: Clickhere
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook