Post Date: 30th July 2018
Name of the College : University of Calicut
College Profile: The University of Calicut is the largest University in Kerala. Established in the year 1968, it is the second university to be set up in Kerala. The University aims to nurture excellence in education and research in its catchment areas of Northern Kerala, historically consigned to the periphery of Kerala’s academic map. The University lays its emphasis on fostering quality human resource and promoting productive research that benefit both local communities and wider humanity.The University was created through a Government plan bifurcating Kerala University.
Job Title: Assistant Professor (Contract)
- Computer Science
Qualification: Minimum qualification prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor in the UGC Amended Regulations 2014. In the absence of qualified candidates, those without minimum qualifications, but with 55% marks at Masters Degree will also be considered.
- Candidate should complete PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skill
- Commitment towards work
- Have a good Publication record
- The appointments on contract basis shall be for a period up to the end of the academic year 2018-2019.
- Age limit as on 01/01/2018 : Below 40 years (Upper age limit prescribed will be relaxed in the case of OBC, SC/ST and Physically Challenged persons by 3 years, 5 years and 10 years respectively subject to the relevant provisions of KS & SSR)
Job Location: Calicut, Kerala
Scale of Pay : The Assistant Professors on contract basis with minimum qualification prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor shall be eligible for a consolidated remuneration of Rs 30,800/-per month. Assistant Professors on contract basis without minimum qualifications, but with 55% marks at Masters Degree are eligible for a consolidated remuneration of Rs 15000/- per month.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: 4th August 2018
Website : www.universityofcalicut.info
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in interview with all original certificates on 4th August 2018 in the following address.
University of Calicut.
To know More: Clickhere
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook