Post Date: 5th July 2019
Institution Name: St.Joseph College of Engineering
About Institution: The mission of St. Joseph College of Engineering is to sustain a community of individuals who are dedicated to the achievement of excellence and who share a vision related to Engineering & Management. St. Joseph College of Engineering is a well established institution committed to impart education cum discipline to the society since 2001. Each course adopts a comprehensive and unified approach calling for rigorous study in a variety of fields both within the discipline and other related areas. Thus the student is prepared with a thorough understanding of science and technology related to his/her discipline with its implications.
- Teaching Jobs: Assistant Professor/Placement Officer/Librarian
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Training and Placement
Qualification: BE / M.E and MLISC as per AICTE Norms
- First Class in PG Preferred.
- Candidate should have Good Communication Skills.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
Interview Process: Certificate verification, Presentation, HR Discussion
Job Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu
Salary: As per AICTE Norms
Last Date: 10th July 2019
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send your detailed application along with all necessary documents and passport size photograph to following Email address within 10th July 2019.
Contact Person Number: 9840396564, 9444405813
Reference: Official Advertisement
Share this Job with your friends