Post Date: 27th July 2018
Name of the College: National Institute of Technology Sikkim
About College: The present campus of NIT Sikkim at Ravangla, although temporary in nature, is also housed within a plethora of conveniences and an abundance of natural amenities. Just like the proposed Khamdong campus, it is located astern to the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Ravangla campus. The State Bank of India Ravangla branch, post office with speed post facility, and an army hospital are located within 2.5 kms from the institute campus. There is also a health centre situated in Ravangla. Sixteen three-storied blocks, each with six 2-bedroom apartments, totalling to 96 apartments in the campus. These are utilized as boy’s hostels, girl’s hostels, faculty apartments and staff apartments. Each apartment has been furnished with cots, tables and chairs.
Job Title: Assistant Professor- Temporary
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- For all Engineering Departments: First Class [60% Marks or GPA 6.5/10] M.E. / M.Tech. Degree in Engineering disciplines. Preference will be given to PhD candidate
- For English:Minimum 55% in all preceding degrees. Preference will be given to PhD candidates.
- Institute reserves the right to fix additional or higher criteria for short listing.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Persons retired from reputed Institutions may also apply
Job Location: Sikkim
Salary : As Per Norms
Last Date: 4th August 2018
Apply Mode: Email
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit the application in the prescribed proforma, duly filled and signed, along with scanned copies of relevant self attested certificates in a single ZIP file by 4th August 2018.
To Download Application Form: Clickhere
Email Address: email@example.com
National Institute of Technology Sikkim,
Ravangla Campus, Barfung Block,
South Sikkim- 737 139.
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Subscribe Now by Email