Post Date: 17th March 2020
College Name: J.N.N Institute of Engineering
About College: J.N.N Institute of Engineering was established in the year 2008, and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. J.N.N Institute of Engineering is managed by Alamelu Ammaal Education Trust which also runs 2 schools (J.N.N Matriculation Hr. Sec School, J.N.N Vidyallaya) and 2 other colleges (J.N.N Arts & Science Women’s College, K.J.N Educational College). The Trust was established by Shri S. Jayachandran, a successful entrepreneur who is also the current Chairman of Pachaiyappa’s Trust Board, Chennai. The college offers 5 Under Graduate courses (CSE, ECE, EEE, Civil and Mechanical) and 1 Post Graduate course, MBA. The college has come a long way in every front in various streams of engineering and management studies.
Job Position: Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Robotics and Automation
- Biomedical Engineering
- AI and Data Science
- Cyber Security
Qualification: As Per AICTE Norms
- Proven experience to work as a team with teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Ph.D in the relevant discipline and should have good publication record.
- Should have sound knowledge in NAAC related documentation works.
- Any certification in the above specializations are preferred.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 10-minute presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
Job Location: Tiruvallur, Tamilnadu
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: As soon as possible
Scale Of Pay: As Per Norms
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their CV with all
Testimonials and passport size photograph.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
J.N.N Institute of Engineering
90, Ushaa Garden, Kannigaipair,
Chennai – Periyapalayam Highway,
Tiruvallur, TN 601102
Reference: Official Advertisement