Post Date: 20th June 2018
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Centre for Biomedical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
Qualification: Ph.D. with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout. Further,
- The applicants for the faculty positions in the Civil, Chemical, and Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Departments must have their B.Tech/B.E. degree in the respective disciplines. However, applicants with their first degree closely related to Chemical Engineering may also be considered. Further specifically, the undergraduate degree for the Metallurgical and Materials Engineering Department must be 4 years’ B.Tech./B.E. degree in Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Materials Engineering.
- The applicants for the faculty positions in Mechanical Engineering Department must have their B.Tech/B.E. degree in Mechanical Engineering/Aerospace Engineering/Production Engineering/ Automobile Engineering
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): A minimum of 3 years’ (Post Ph.D) Teaching / Research / Industrial experience, excluding however, the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Eligible candidates with less experience may be considered for this position which may be subsequently enhanced to Assistant Professor (Grade-I), on completion of minimum experience requirement and satisfactory performance in teaching and research during the intervening period at IIT Ropar on the recommendations of an Assessment Committee.
- Candidate should completed their PG with Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Rs.101500/-
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II): Rs.70900/-
Last Date: As soon as possible
Website : Clickhere