College Profile: The Indian Institute of Management Sirmaur (IIM Sirmaur) is a public business school in the Sirmaur district of Himachal Pradesh, India. It is one of the twenty Indian Institutes of Management—a group of autonomous public institutes of management education and research in India. The institute has started its operations under the guidance and mentorship of the Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, one of the premier management institutes in the country. The first batch of the Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management at IIM Sirmaur started on 4th September, 2015.
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Decision Sciences
- Operations Management
- Communications and Cross-Cultural Management
- Information Technology and Systems
- Strategic Management
- Tourism Management
Job Location: Sirmaur , HP
- Candidates should have a demonstrated ability to make relevant intellectual contribution to experienced and potential managers through teaching, training research and published work.
- Candidates should have a strong academic background and understanding of current developments in the related field.
- Faculty members are expected to carry out research, design and teach courses, engage in institution development and conduct training program and consultancy.
Last Date: 5th May 2018
- Professor: Academic Level 14A – Rs.159100 per month
- Associate Professor: Academic Level 13A2 – Rs.139600 per month
- Assistant Professor: Academic Level 12 – Rs.101500 per month
Apply Mode: Online and Postal
Indian Institute of Management, Sirmaur
Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib,
For More Details: Clickhere
To get instant updates on similar jobs, join us on Facebook