GMR Institute of Technology, Srikulam, Andhra Pradesh Advertised Officially for the faculty recruitment 2020 – Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor, Dean Job. For More Details Read below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 4th February 2020
College Name: GMR Institute of Technology
About College: As a part of the GMRVF, GMRIT is an Autonomous Engineering College located in lush green campus of 158 acres in a place called Rajam, Srikakulam District (2 hrs. drive from Vizag) . We have been ranked among top 5 Engineering Colleges in the state of AP and rated among top 65 Engineering Colleges in the country. We have been accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade and NBA. We offer 8 UG and 7 PG programmes. We are also accredited by TCS, Infosys, WIPRO etc. and large companies like TCS, L&T, Mahindra Sathyam, and HCL Technologies recruit students from our institute regularly. GMRIT delivers quality technical education and all round development for aspiring engineers. The Institute aims at becoming a preferred institution of the country in the coming years through its drive towards research.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Foreign Language Faculty- French and German
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Foreign Languages: French & German
Qualification: As per AICTE/UGC norms for respective positions. Research orientation with a proven track record will be an added advantage. Career 1st class is mandatory.
- Professor (Ph.D. with minimum 10 yrs. teaching experience post-M.Tech, minimum 6 publications in SCI/SCOPUS)
- Associate Professor (Ph.D. with a minimum of 5 years teaching experience post-M.Tech and minimum 3 SCOPUS/SCI Publications)
- Assistant Professor (M. Tech from IIT / NIT / reputed institutes)
Job Location: Srikakulum, Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale: As per Norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: 20th February 2020
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates are required to send a copy of their updated to the following Email Address
Email Address: [email protected].
GMR Institute of Technology,
Rajam, Dist: Srikakulum,
Contact Person Number: 9704683458
Reference: Official Advertisement