Indian Institute of Information Technology, Pune, Maharashtra Advertised Officially for the faculty recruitment 2019 – Professor Jobs, Associate Professor Jobs, Assistant Professor Jobs. For More Details see below.
To Improve Your Experience: Load this Page faster in Mobile
Post Date: 18th March 2019
Name of the College : Indian Institute of Information Technology
College Profile: To address the challenges faced by the Indian IT industry and growth of the domestic IT market, the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India intends to establish twenty Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIIT), on a Not-for-profit Public Private Partnership (N-PPP) basis. The partners in setting up the IllTs would be the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Governments of the respective States where each lllT will be established, and the industry.
Job Title: Professor/ Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor Grade-I / Assistant Professor Grade-II
- Computer Science and Engineering – Computer Architecture, High Performance Computing, Parallel Computing, Algorithm Design, Theoretical Computer Science, Database Management and Data Mining, Computer Networks, Information Security, Distributed Computing, Software Design, Cloud Computing, Soft Computing, AI and Machine Learning, Big Data Analytics, Health Care Informatics or its relevant areas.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering – Circuits & Systems, Control Systems and Robotics, Nanoelectronics and VLSI design, Embedded systems, Wireless communication, Biomedical Engineering, Signal and Image Processing, Microwave Engineering or its relevant areas.
- Candidate should completed their PG/Ph.D in relevant discipline
- Commitment towards work
Job Location: Pune, Maharashtra
Scale of Pay :
- Professor (7th CPC Pay level – 14A, Rs. 159100 – 220200)
- Associate Professor (7th CPC Pay level – 13A2, Rs. 139600 – 211300)
- Assistant Professor Grade – I (7th CPC Pay level – 12, Rs. 101500 – 167400)
- Assistant Professor Grade – II (7th CPC Pay level – 11, Rs. 68900 – 117200)
- Assistant Professor Grade – II (7th CPC Pay level – 10, Rs. 57700 – 98200)
(Pay at different faculty positions may be fixed as per the MHRD letter F.
Last Date: 31st March 2019
Apply Mode: Postal
Website : www.iiitp.ac.in
Application Fee: All applications must be accompanied by non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1000/- (except SC/ST/PWD and Women candidate) payable directly to State Bank of India A/C No.- 35664554591, IFSC code –SBIN0007339, MICR Code – 411002016 of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUNE.
How to Apply: The eligible and interested candidates are required to submit the hardcopy of completely filled application form along with latest passport size photograph, self-attested copies of the certificates of educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, caste certificate, check list etc. in a spiral bound file along with the application fee, by speed/registered post to the to the following address:
Indian Institute of Information Technology Pune
A/P Sudumbre, Tal. Maval, Talegaon Chakan Road
Pune – 412109, Maharashtra,
Reference: Official Advertisement