Faculty recruitment 2021 job vacancy notification announced by Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat, Assam for the academic year 2020-2021 for the post of Fishery Science & Chief Scientist Jobs. Eligible candidates may apply Within 13 February 2021.
Date Posted: 18 January 2021
Hiring Organization: Assam Agricultural University
Organization Profile: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) is an agricultural education state university that was established in 1969 in Jorhat in the state of Assam, India. The jurisdiction of the University extends to the entire State of Assam with regard to teaching, research, and extension education in the field of agriculture and allied sciences. The University has a number of campuses with its headquarters at Borbheta, Jorhat.
- Dean (Fisheries), AAU, Roha, Nagaon
- Chief Scientist, RARS, Shillongoni/Titabar/Karimganj, Citrus Research Station, Tinsukia, Sugarcane Research Station, Buralikson and Goat Research Station, Burnham.
Employment Type: Full Time
- Dean (Fisheries) – Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Science/Ph.D
- Chief Scientist – Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Veterinary Science/Ph.D
- Dean (Fisheries) – 15 Years
- Chief Scientist – 10 Years
Job Location: Assam
Dean (Fisheries) – Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
Chief Scientist – Rs. 1,44,200 – 2,18,200
Apply Mode: Postal
Last Date: 13 February 2021
Organization Website: www.aau.ac.in
How to Apply: Candidate who is all interested to apply for Fishery Science & Chief Scientist job in Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat may send your Application form along with all certificated self-attested copies to below mentioned postal address.
Assam Agricultural University,
The Office of the Registrar,
Pin Code -785013.
Reference: 09 January 2021
For Detailed Advertisement Faculty job: Click here