Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only for Project Positions as per the details given below, for a research project, under the Project Investigator: Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan, Principal Investigator, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli.
Post Date: 23rd October 2018
Name of the College : National Institute of Technology, Trichy
College Profile: The National Institute of Technology (formerly known as Regional Engineering College) Tiruchirappalli, situated in the heart of Tamil Nadu on the banks of river Cauvery, was started as a joint and co-operative venture of the Government of India and the Government of Tamil Nadu in 1964 with a view to catering to the needs of man-power in technology for the country. The college has been conferred with autonomy in financial and administrative matters to achieve rapid development. Because of this rich experience, this institution was granted Deemed University Status with the approval of the UGC/AICTE and Govt. of India in the year 2003 and renamed as National Institute of Technology. NIT-T was registered under Societies Registration Act XXVII of 1975.
Job Title: SRF/JRF/Project technician
Project Title: In-depth investigations on corrosion and tribological studies on Expendable Engine.
Funding agency: GTRE, DRDO, Bangalore.
- SRF: First class in M.E / M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engg. / Materials Science & Engg. / Manufacturing / ProductionEngineering with same background at graduation level (or) Post graduation in Chemistry with First class & with Masters Degree in Engg. in disciplines mentioned above and With 2 years experience
- JRF: First class in M.E / M.Tech. in Metallurgical Engg. / Materials Science & Engg. / Manufacturing / Production / Mechanical Engg. with same background at graduation level (or) Post graduation in Chemistry with First class & with Masters Degree in Engg. in disciplines mentioned above.
- Project technician: First class in Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering with 2 years experience OR First class in B.E / B.Tech with above mentioned disciplines
Job Location: Trichy, Tamilnadu
Duration: 36 months (three years)
Scale of Pay :
- SRF: Rs. 30,000 /- pm. Inclusive of HRA
- JRF: Rs. 20,000 /- pm Inclusive of HRA
- Project technician: Rs. 12,500 /- pm Inclusive of HRA
Last Date: 31st October 2018
Apply Mode: Postal and Email
Website : www.nitt.edu
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their application form along with all necessary documents to the following Postal and Email Address on or before 31st October 2018
Prof. Dr. S. Natarajan,
Principal Investigator & Chairman / CECASE,
National Institute of Technology,Tiruchirappalli
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook