Teaching Jobs vacancy notification announced by the Ambedkar University Delhi officially for the 2019-2020 academic calendar year. Eligible candidate may apply within 15th August 2019.
Post Date: 13th August 2019
College Name: Ambedkar University Delhi
About College: AUD is a public University with a campus-based, unitary structure with research, postgraduate and undergraduate programmes in the social sciences and the humanities.
Job Title: Visiting Faculty
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale (wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in Sociology or Social Anthropology from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National
Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree from a University in India (recognized by the UGC) or from a university abroad shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET
- Candidate should complete their PG in the relevant specialization.
- Candidate should have good communication skills.
- Preference is given to experienced candidates.
- Commitment towards work.
Job Location: New Delhi
Scale of Pay: Rs. 65,000/- p.m. (without PhD) or Rs. 75,000/- p.m. (with PhD)
Apply mode: Email
Last Date: 15th August 2019
Website : www.aud.ac.in
How to Apply: Application form must be made with supporting documents and sent through email as pdf or word attachment to the following email id
Email ID: [email protected]
AUD Kashmere Gate Campus
Lothian Road, Kashmere Gate,
Reference: Official Advertisement
Share this Faculty Job with your Friends