Agni College of Technology, Chennai, Tamilnadu invites application from the eligible candidate for the post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. For more details read the full article below
Post Date: 10th August 2020
Name of the College: Agni College of Technology
About College: Agni College of Technology was established in the year 2001 by Sri Balaji Charitable and Educational Trust with the objective of producing high-quality Engineers and Technocrats. The rapid progress made by our country in the field of Science and Technology has given rise to phenomenal demand for qualified engineers in all areas and to cope up the demand there has been a surge in institutions offering engineering education.
- Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
Qualification: Ph.D / M.E from reputed institutions and as per AICTE Norms.
Experience: A minimum of 5 – 15 years of experience in teaching/ research/ training. Freshers can also apply.
- Candidates should have ideation and innovative thoughts to guide students in projects /publications.
- Should be willing to work in industry-academia projects
- Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO, and other related documentation work.Should have knowledge in NAAC, NBA, ISO and other related documentation works.
- Should have sound knowledge in their respective field and be ready to give a 15 minutes presentation on any topic, if selected for interview.
- Willing to work in a team environment.
Job Location: OMR, Chennai, Tamilnadu
Pay Scale: Very attractive pay based on AICTE norms with all perks for the eligible selected candidates.
Apply Mode: Walk-in
Walk-in Date: Walk in from 10/08/2020 to 15/08/2020
Official Website: www.act.edu.in
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may send their resume to the following Email address and attend the walk-in interview.
Email Address: [email protected]
Agni College of Technology,
Thalambur, OMR – Chennai.
Contact: 044 6740 9441 – 98 , 9994186091.
Reference: Official Advertisement