Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2023 Job vacancy notification announced by Sityog Institute of Technology, Aurangabad, Bihar for the 2022- 2023 academic calendar year. Eligible candidates may apply immediately
Date Posted: 9th May 2023
Name of the College: Sityog Institute of Technology
About College: Sityog Institute of Technology, Gowth Center, Jasoiya More, Aurangabad, Bihar, (URL: http://sityog.edu.in/ ) Approved by AICTE under Govt. of India (Ministry of HRD), Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University- Patna for BBA, BCA & BA (J&MC) and Bihar Engineering University, Patna-Bihar for B.Tech, boasts of 10 year legacy of producing quality and industry –ready engineers.
Salient Feature of SIT:
We offer B. Tech (ME, CSE, Civil, EE) and Diploma(ME, EE, Civil)Approved by AICTE.
Every year, around 1200 student enroll and study in SIT. Till date, more than 10,000 Engineers have graduated from SIT. For the past four year consecutively, SIT has been positioned among the top 5 College in Bihar. The academic strength of SIT is reflected in the consistently excellent result above 90% pass percentage, in the last 10 years alone, our college is a boon for both the teacher and the taught.
Job Title :
- Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor / Lecturer
Employment Type: Full Time
- Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Computer Science, BBA & BCA
Qualification: Ph.D. / Master’s degree / Bachelor’s Degree with First Class in all the preceding degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Science with exemplary academic record throughout.
- Associate Professor – Minimum 1 year of experience of which 2 years post Ph.D. experience
- Assistant Professor – Minimum 1 year of experience/fresher
- Lecturer– Minimum 1 year of experience.
- Good communication Skills.
- Faculty who can successfully execute NAAC,NBA work
- Faculty who can promote Patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovation, Tinkering Lab, Industry Interaction and other value-added courses will be preferred.
Job Location: Aurangabad, Bihar
Scale of Pay: As per norms
Apply Mode: Email
Last Date: Immediately
Website : http://sityog.edu.in/
How to Apply: Interested candidates should mail their letter of interest with detailed resume (Soft Copy) with latest passport size photo to Email address
Email ID: [email protected]
Sityog Group Of Institutions
Growth Centre, Jasoiya More
Aurangabad (Bihar) – 824102
Reference: Official Advertisement