Post Date: 12th January 2018
Name of the College : NIMS University
Nims University has emerged as the largest and best self-financed university in North-India. Structured at par with the composite model universities of the leading nations of the world, the Nims University has been legendary in quality teaching and action oriented research in all disciplines. Adjacent to the Aravali ranges and located in the outskirt of the pink city of India, the University has been listed in the top ten medical universities in India and heading towards a leading center of education in health sciences to human sciences, technical training to advanced engineering, personnel management to corporate management, creative literature to innovative multimedia, art and architecture unless women receive a multifaceted training to prepare them, to take up their crucial role in the society.
Job Title: Principal/Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor
- Engineering- Mechanical-Electrical, Agri, Petroleum, Energy and Power, CSE, Civil, Biotech, ECE, Aerospace
- Management and Computer Science
- Hotel Management
- Textile and Fashion Design
- Mass Communication
- Physiotherapy and Occpation Therapy
- Film and Television
- Architecture and Planning
- Humanities and Social Science
- Basic and Advance Science
Qualification: As per University Norms
- Candidate should completed their UG/PG in relevant discipline.
- Commitment towards work.
- Candidate should have Interest in research work.
- Published work in renowned journals.
Scale of Pay : As per University Norms
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates may request bring your resume with latest passport size photograph and necessary original certificates to following Venue Address on 17th to 20th January 2018 at 10 am
For Contact: 9116010407, 9799927430
Reference: Advertisement on Times of India Dated on 10th January 2018
To Get All Updates from Facultyplus, Join Us on Facebook